Just another free Blogger theme

Follow By Email

Saturday 17 September 2011

Just thought I'd share some links with you guys that have helped me with my condition :), you never know they may help you!

The Hypermobility Syndrome Association 

Website: http://www.hypermobility.org/


- I've found this site very informative and a great way to hear about how others cope!



Zebras For Life




- a great facebook group to chat to others with EDS!




EDS Today


- another great facebook group to chat on!












Hmmm, I know what you're thinking, why youtube? Find out in the next post...

Oh, and if you know of any other links or sites for invisible disabilities that you have found helpful, tell me them and i'll put them up :)


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment