Just another free Blogger theme

Follow By Email

Tuesday 28 August 2012


Paralympic 4 - Channel 4 HQ, broadcasters of the Paralympics Games.


Although everyone is a bit blue about the Olympics finishing we still have the paralympics to look forward to, which starts tomorrow!



I've been sporting my 'over abled' t-shirt courtesy of Channel 4 and the Paralympic Games.

I'll definitely be supporting Team GB in the Paralympic Games and I'm certain that London will host a brilliant show. Soon there will be a new blog post up thanks to Becki who is taking part in the Opening Ceremony tomorrow, she'll share her emotions of being involved and her own personal story - good luck for tomorrow Becki! 



British Field & Track Olympic Medallists running a lap of honour at the Birmingham Grand Prix.


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment