Just another free Blogger theme

Follow By Email

Monday 10 October 2011

Because there is little awareness about EDS and HMS in the UK, I got my thinking cap on and thought of ways I could fundraise for a charity organisation that has helped me greatly 'The Hypermobility Syndrome Association'. (HMSA) http://www.hypermobility.org/

I asked fellow EDSers on facebook for fundraising ideas and the response was great. Ideas such as sponsored snooker marathons, x factor nights, bungee jumping etc all sprung to mind. All of them sounded fantastic but to start me off I needed something a little more local and low key.

So I came up with a raffle, of which all proceeds will go to HMSA.

I shall keep you updated with the process, what the prizes are and eventually how much is raised!


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment