Just another free Blogger theme

Follow By Email

Monday 28 November 2011

Are you on facebook?

Then you can back my application to win £15,000 to split between two EDS charities and funding developments and support for those with invisible disabilities!

With just a few simple clicks you can give me 'stakes' and help me get through to the next round!
By completing challenges you will be able to add up to 6 stakes.

Please click the link below to support me and this cause! Thanks!

http://www.thestake.co.uk/ideas/i-m-17-and-want-to-raise-money-for-two-ehlers-danlos-syndrome-charities-and-raise-funds-for-my-invisible-disability-blog


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment